Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

WOYWW 259

Well another Wednesday has come around and I have done absolutely no craft at all apart from fixing some ribbons on a bookmark for someone. I have some ATC's that need finishing off, and hope I will get time for that over the next couple of days. If I have agreed to swap with you, you may get yours rather sooner than next week because I have easy access to a post office for the next few days so may get them in the post before the weekend. I will still have a few if anyone is interested in swapping.

Rather a poor picture because I could only take it with my phone. I am still having problems with my camera, tranferring pictures to my laptop.

If we lived on this boat permanently I would have to get the technology sorted.

However there are some compensations, this was outside our 'living room' window yesterday. The Grand Union Canal, somewhere east of Warwick. There are lots of lovely views like this.
So why am I baring all to the internet?
Go to our host at the Stamping ground where the wonderful Julia will explain all.
I hope to be able to do more visiting tomorrow, but thanks you for visiting me and all your encouraging comments.
Bless you and Happy WOYWW.
Chris




13 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Morning Chris. Beat me to it again this week. Lovely bookmark, and the view is lovely. Have a great time at the show. Give our love to "Tranquility" if you see Glenda and Alan.
Margaret #42

jill said...

Lovely book mark Chris, I would lve to swap with you & will drop you an email with my address.
Happy woyww Jill #5

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your bookmark! The view is fantastic, I just love walking by the canal near the caravan. Lucky you! Chris 46

sandra de said...

Gorgeous view of the canal.... I would swap internet access for that view any day.

Sandra @12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This looks like heaven to me, gorgeous.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

HeARTworks said...

What an intricate bookmark! How interesting to live on a boat! Happy WOYWW! Patsy

Helen said...

Love the bookmark, but what fabulous surroundings you're in!! Helen 8

Chrysalis said...

The bookmark looks great and the bridge view is delightful! have a great week, Chris # 17

Caro said...

Gorgeous photo of the bridge and I love the bookmark. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#44)

Nan G said...

OMG! You're living in boat?! In for a short while....how gob-smacking cool is that! I wouldn't get any crafty stuff done either as I'd be on deck or up top watching the scenery go by. :D Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

Julia Dunnit said...

Marvellous view....May has to be the best month doesn't it really, so fat with blossom and beginning, just love it.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Chris, what a perfect view from your "living room." I'd call that a perk. I can only imagine the fun you are having. Of course, your camera, phone problems are less severe than my internet problems. And when all else fails, all you have to do is look outside and all that stress will melt away. Thanks for visiting me on Wednesday and happy belated WOYWW from #2.

BJ said...

Adore the view and have you on my SWAP list. BJ#77