Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

WOYWW


Good Morning all, so what is on my worktop this Wednesday morning, a White and splash of colour card. But unfortunately not an ATC. I was planning to take part in this swap but somehow life got in the way as usual.
We have been away over the Bank holiday weekend to the boat show at Crick, we had wonderful weather, wonderful fellowship with other Christians and just enjoyed ourselves immensly, but only got back late last night and as usual there are the essentials of life to attend to. Feeding the brute and the cat, doing the washing, it is amazing how much washing one can accumulate in five days, and today we have a very dear friend coming to lunch so she must take priority.
So what is on the desk. In the foreground is a white ans splash of colour card, assembled but not glued. I saw something similar on a website somewhere and thought that I would have a go at it, and am really pleased. On the left is my trusty Big Shot and one the right is the beginnings of the plans for my ATC. I was so determined to do one, but it is clearly not going to be finished by the end of today so I can't really put an asterisk after my name for a swap.
If by any chance I do get it finished after my friend has gone I will put up another post.

Now we have just had a phone call I do not think anything will finished today. The hospital has rung and my husband has a date for extremely major surgery, in Papworth, the other side of the country, so I think this better get posted as there are many other things to plan.

For those who are so minded, please pray that everything goes well.

6 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Hope all goes well with the plans and will say a prayer for you and your husband x
Have a Beautiful week Heather WOYWW# 116

glitterandglue said...

Hi Chris. That card is going to be beautiful when glued down. You know we will be praying for you and A when he goes off to Papworth. If you like, I'll keep WOYWWers informed when he is in.
Oodles of love.
Margaret #70

ria gall said...

Sending you and your DH positive thoughts for his surgery and for his recovery.
Wishing you and everyone a Very Happy WOYWW today
Ria #49

Unknown said...

What a busy time you are having and that's a lovely card. Hope all goes well for your husband's surgery, will be sending positive vibes your way. Happy 4th Woyww Birthday and thanks for sharing. Liz@161

SueH said...

I’m sorry to be late in visiting but I’m still on my quest to get round everyone this week. I know it’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.


That’s a very pretty card on your desk this week Mrs D. I think White always looks classy.

Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
Happy Crafting!
Sue @82
x

scrappymo! said...

My goodness...that is a long way to go...Sorry to hear of the added stress of having surgery so far from home...

Your card is beautiful! Love all the layers of white and then that rich splash of colour!